Sarri offers Three Different Topic Areas for PresentationsAll About Boundaries Recovery from Overwhelm Understanding Mental Health Issues
All About Boundaries - Sample Topics for Presentations:
Boundary skills help prevent burnout, lower stress, and improve wellbeing - based on Sarri's book Transform Your Boundaries
1. Boundaries, Self-Care, and Sustainability - This is a significant topic for career development and leadership development. This is appropriate for companies that are developing their leaders. It is also helpful for volunteers and large volunteer-dependent efforts (such as Rotarys, Soroptomists and NPO’s).
2. Leadership and Boundaries - 21st Century leaders are expected to manage a very complex landscape that requires a depth of skills. Mastering boundaries at every level will help leaders be healthy and allow them to grow healthy, strong teams.
3. Wellbeing and Boundaries - For any group that wants a wellness boost. This is a fun skill-based workshop to increase your personal wellbeing.
4. Transform Your Boundaries® Workshops - interactive 3-5 hours with your team
What is the Transform Your Boundaries® Workshop?
- Based on Sarri's book Transform Your Boundaries
- Experience three-five hours of intensive/interactive storytelling about boundary building and resiliency
- Receive guidance through the provided workbook, providing the structure for learning 38 essential boundary skills
- Learn a four-step process to build skills: including self-awareness, boundary awareness, emotional awareness, and dealing with the most challenging boundary issues
- Examine cause-effect relationships and relate those to boundary development
- Recognize which skills need to be developed and how to practice the skills needed
- Learn practical ways to set boundaries with extremely challenging situations
- Learn ways to coach in a supervisory situation and correctly match the skill to the situation
- Raise the visibility of resiliency and identify where supports can help everyone working in the system
- CE training available for Counselors
- Train the Trainers - Send members of your team to Sarri's online five month program
Recovery From Overwhelm - Sample Topics for Presentations
Learn doable steps to prevent and treat the damaging impact of overwhelm - based on Sarri's book Naming and Taming Overwhelm
1. What is Overwhelm and what can we do about it? - Recognizing overwhelm as more than just a self-care problem. This presentation explains how overwhelm is vast and all around us. Learn strategies for immediate steps to begin recovery.
2. Overwhelm and Leadership - 21st century leaders are facing a crisis with overwhelmed employees, organizations and systems. Learn steps to take to stop the damaging impact of overwhelm.
3. Recovery, Healing and Overwhelm - for health care, human services and educators.
4. Naming and Taming Overwhelm® Workshop - interactive 3-5 hours with your team.
What is the Naming and Taming Overwhelm® Workshop?
- Based on Sarri's book Naming and Taming Overwhelm
- Understand what Overwhelm is, the experience, the inclusion or exclusion of trauma, the impact, and recognizing a state of overwhelm
- Ways to respond to a client who is overwhelmed, a 3 step response
- How to address your own overwhelm; applying the 3 steps response to you, understanding your feelings, managing boundaries
- Identify resiliency myths, the expectations of compassionate care, practicing the concept of harnessing resiliency. Examine research definitions and implications
- Responding to community overwhelm, using the 3 step response within the context of community
- Recognize the signs of organization overwhelm and 5 ways to reduce organization overwhelm
- Examine leadership and supervisory challenges to manage and prevent overwhelm, raising awareness of how overwhelm is impacting your team and ways to support your team
- How to create a sanctuary for yourself. Identify the key to your own sanctuary
- CE training available for Counselors
Understanding Mental Health Issues - Sample Topics for Presentations
Mental health can feel complicated and confusing. Sarri explains different mental health issues and the approaches to healing.
1. Understanding Trauma and ways to recover
2. Understanding different mental health conditions: bipolor, depressions, suicide, addiction, understanding psychosis, how the brain works, etc.
3. Understanding mental health issues
Sarri and reACTORS with Charlene Ray, LICSW and Dr. Howard Aposhyan. Having two or three therapists onstage to explain mental health issues, while reACTORS take you into the brain to show you what is happening. Perfect for teaching skills to deal with different mental health issues.
A powerful teaching experience for large scale conferences and community programs. Includes live Q&A from the audience.
Watch the video to see Sarri and the reACTORS live on stage.