Spring 2023: SoulCollage® and Watercolor in Nature Retreats in FranceWho wants to go to France? Sarri Gilman and Linda Walsh will be returning to France to offer SoulCollage® and Watercolor in Nature Retreats. (No experience required.) Get ready for touring, tasting, creating, and playing. Exact dates to be announced. Group size is limited. If you are interested, please email Linda Walsh to get on the list.
How To Schedule an Event with Sarri
Review the four topic areas that Sarri offers below
Email Sarri with your interest
Sarri offers Four Different Topic Areas for PresentationsAll About Boundaries Recovery from Overwhelm Therapeutic Trauma Response Team SoulCollage®
All About Boundaries - Sample Topics for Presentations:
Boundary skills help prevent burnout, lower stress, and improve wellbeing - based on Sarri's book Transform Your Boundaries
1. Boundaries, Self-Care, and Sustainability - This is a significant topic for career development and leadership development. This is appropriate for companies that are developing their leaders. It is also helpful for volunteers and large volunteer-dependent efforts (such as Rotarys, Soroptomists and NPO’s).
2. Leadership and Boundaries - 21st Century leaders are expected to manage a very complex landscape that requires a depth of skills. Mastering boundaries at every level will help leaders be healthy and allow them to grow healthy, strong teams.
3. Wellbeing and Boundaries - For any group that wants a wellness boost. This is a fun skill-based workshop to increase your personal wellbeing.
4. Transform Your Boundaries® Workshops - interactive 3-5 hours with your team
Recovery From Overwhelm - Sample Topics for Presentations
Learn doable steps to prevent and treat the damaging impact of overwhelm - based on Sarri's book Naming and Taming Overwhelm
1. What is Overwhelm and what can we do about it? - Recognizing overwhelm as more than just a self-care problem. This presentation explains how overwhelm is vast and all around us. Learn strategies for immediate steps to begin recovery.
2. Overwhelm and Leadership - 21st century leaders are facing a crisis with overwhelmed employees, organizations and systems. Learn steps to take to stop the damaging impact of overwhelm.
3. Recovery, Healing and Overwhelm - for health care, human services and educators.
4. Naming and Taming Overwhelm® Workshop - interactive 3-5 hours with your team.^ Up
Sarri provided Recovering from Overwhelm workshops for our team of nearly 300 mental health therapists, nurses and psychiatrists. Participants experienced it as deeply validating and normalizing during a very abnormal time. As we head into a particularly challenging time where we expect a greater portion of the population to experience mental health concerns due to the pandemic and social and political unrest, our leaders and teams have a shared framework, tools and skills to create a culture of self care.
For anyone looking to help their teams do the work of caring for others in a sustainable way during a challenging time, I highly recommend Sarri. It was time well spent and we’ll be following up by offering her journals to our teammates as gifts.
I cannot speak highly enough of Sarri and her programs. She understands first-hand the trauma that clients and staff deal with every day. She answers questions, encourages questions and shares tools to use. She uses humor and makes an incredible connection with people.
Sarri Gilman’s presentation was phenomenal. Her thoughtful approach to teaching self-care and boundary setting was engaging from beginning to end. Our network came out of this training encouraged, energized, and equipped with tools to navigate making self-care a priority, setting healthy boundaries and what to do when we have pushback from others in any of these areas. Such a powerful presentation to support our network in the work we do as well as in this time of navigating life during a pandemic.
Washington State P2P is beyond grateful we found Sarri and the work she is doing, we are already looking forward to the next time we can have her attend another training!
Introducing the Therapeutic Trauma Response Team Sarri Gilman and Charlene Ray
This summer I got a call from an agency that needed support during a traumatic event. The call and the work we did together helped crystalize the need for this service in these times. Those who do the good work serving our communities deserve timely support when there is a crisis. Announcing this new service: The Therapeutic Trauma Response Team
Sarri Gilman is partnering with Charlene Ray to provide emergency trauma and grief support to staff teams in the Pacific Northwest region. There are times in life when we need an immediate support system to guide us through the early stages of loss or trauma; an experienced team that can bring us together to listen deeply, hold space for big emotions, and create a safe and supportive space for whatever needs to be shared.
The Therapeutic Trauma Response Team provides this kind of support for non-profit organizations, school districts, health care settings, emergency responders, and companies.
Sarri Gilman and Charlene Ray are licensed psychotherapists. They have many years of training and experience working with trauma, grief, self-compassion, and crisis support in these settings. They provide a powerful. compassionate, and timely response in individual and small group sessions that starts the process of healing for individuals and the community.
If you would like to learn more, please connect with Sarri . It helps to have your plan in place so you know who to call if there is a traumatic incident.
Sarri is a SoulCollage® Facilitator and is able to bring to your group or organization this powerful method to discover what you need to support you
in your life right now. This fun process always reveals parts of yourself that may have been hidden. We will connect these discoveries to understanding your boundaries and your self-care.
You don’t have to have any art expertise. You will learn a guided process you can take home with you and do anytime.
This is a fun, addictive, and soul-stirring process!