March 23, 2018 - Private Workshop on Overwhelm with the Washington State Medical Officers Collaborative
Wed, Apr 11, 11:00am - 12:00pm PDT
April 11, 11AM - 12 PM PDT - On The Verge Radio with Laura Richer - Discussing Boundaries and Relationships
Sarri will be presenting a workshop on Boundaries for The Association of Private Practice Therapists in Omaha
September 14, 2018 8:00am-12:00pm PDT - Leadership Snohomish County Signature Class kick off retreat
Sarri will be teaching a workshop on Leadership and Boundaries at the Signature Class retreat
October 18, 2018 9:30am-10:30am PDT - Convene Webinar of Transform Your Boundaries: Good Boundaries, Free You
Transform Your Boundaries: Good Boundaries, Free You is centered on the simple notion that your boundaries are there to take care of you,
but can’t unless you tune in to, know and strengthen them.
Learn how to tackle boundaries of all shapes and sizes, from the simplest to the most extreme, by developing the necessary techniques.
- In this session you will learn:
- A four-step process to build self awareness, boundary awareness, emotional awareness, and how to deal with the most challenging boundary issues
- How to examine cause-effect relationships and relate those to boundary development
- How to recognize which boundary skills you need to develop, and how to practice those skills
- Practical ways to set boundaries in extremely challenging situations
Convene is a skill building and resilience community for human service agencies founded and curated by Josh Dye.